Saturday, July 22, 2006

Goldin boy

I had an idea this one might be coming. A few days ago I received an e-mail newsletter from Ricky Paull Goldin's webmaster so I knew my e-mail had been read by someone and somewhere I had been entered into a database. I also thought it was a good sign that my request for a signed photo would be honored as well.

Ricky Paull Goldin - Sent: 6/12/06 Received: 7/22/06. Like my recent Wendie Mallick success, "Kate & Allie" was the first place I remember seeing Ricky Paull Goldin. He was only on a few episodes playing Jennie's boyfriend "Jason Crawford". Most of Ricky's success has come from soap opera roles. On "Another World" he played "Dean Frame", on "Young & The Restless" he played "Gary Dawson" and currently he plays "Gus Aitoro" on "Guiding Light". This success came from e-mailing him from the official Guiding Light fan club site. Although the photo isn't personalized to my name it is a real signature (not a pre print or auto pen).


Ricky Paull Goldin (click to enlarge)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home