Thursday, August 03, 2006

Georgia on my mind

Look for a "Flashback" tribute to come on Red Buttons in the next few days on this blog. In the mean time I have my first success of the new month to share with you.

Georgia Engle - Sent: 4/21/06 Received: 8/3/06. I first became aware of Georgia Engle from The "Mary Tyler Moore" show where she played "Georgette". If you don't know her from there you might recognize her from her appearances on "Coach" and "Everybody Loves Raymond". I wrote to Georgia at a play she was doing and received this photo. She still looks the same as she did 30 years ago!



Georgia Engel (click to enlarge)

Judy Davis - Sent: 7/7/06 Received: 8/2/06. RTS. I really like Judy Davis' work. I hope I can find an address that will reach her someday.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What mailing address did you use for Judy Davis that it got "RTS'd" back to you?

6:48 PM  
Blogger Ryan said...

The RTS came from her agent at ICM in Beverly Hills, CA. It was stamped "Not at ICM" on the front. Do you know have an address for me that I can try for her?

-Ryan

8:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home