Monday, July 24, 2006

Monday mail

When I started collecting I set a personal goal to try to obtain at least 10 autographs through the mail (TTM) each month. Today's mail brings me another step closer to this month's goal.

Ken Kercheval - Sent: 7/15/06 Received: 7/24/06. Wow. This didn't take long at all. Ken Kercheval is best known for playing "Cliff Barnes" the nemesis of J.R. Ewing on "Dallas". His character was also the brother of Victoria Principal's character "Pam". I wrote to Ken and he sent me this great color photo of him from his "Dallas" days. I really like it when the celebrities send out pictures from the roles they are best remembered from. Ken was originally cast for the role of "Ray Krebbs"on the show. He and Larry Hagman are the only cast members to stay with the series throughout it's entire run.



Ken Kercheval was one of the good guys on "Dallas"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home