Monday, August 28, 2006

Way to go Doogie

I recognized the signature before I did the face on today's success.

Neil Patrick Harris - Sent: 7/15/06 Received: 8/28/06. Neil Patrick Harris was performing "Amadeus" one night only at the Hollywood Bowl in CA on July 20th. I wrote to him at the venue sending a 8X10 photo of him as "Doogie Howser". When I opened the mail today I didn't recognize him for a second because I did not get back what I expected. He did not sign or send back my photo but instead sent his own (current) 5X7 photo personalized with a nice inscription. I'm not sure if he didn't sign or send back my photo because he liked it enough that he wanted to keep it or because he didn't want to sign a "younger" picture of himself. Even though I wish this was an 8X10 photo instead of a 5X7, I'm trying not to complain because he isn't easy to get. He usually uses the Studio Fan Mail company to reply to his mail with pre printed signature photos.



Once upon a time Neil Patrick Harris was "Doogie Howser" (click to enlarge)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home