Thursday, September 21, 2006

Field day

Before I get into today's success I did receive an e-mail from Actress/model Frederique Van Der Wal in response from an autograph request I e-mailed. She said she would be happy to provide a signed photo if I sent her a SASE. That was mailed out yesterday to the address she provided, so here's hoping to see a success from her on these pages soon.

Sally Field - Sent: 7/5/06 Received: 9/21/06. Today I received TV & Movie Star Sally Field's autograph. Sally began her acting career 41 years ago on "Gidget". Since that time she's been involved with many memorable projects like "The Flying Nun", "Smoky & The Bear", "Norma Rae", and some of my personal favorites "Steel Magnolias", "Soap Dish" and "Mrs. Doubtfire". I sent Sally three photos which she signed and personalized with very nice inscriptions. Nice to see a star this big still responding to her fan mail.



Sally Field signed my three photos (shown above & below)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home