Saturday, October 07, 2006

According to the mailman....

With no mail on Monday (Columbus Day) I was very happy to score a success today to hold me over until Tuesday. 4 successes in 6 mail days is very good this early in the month. (I hope it continues).

James Belushi - Sent: 8/16/06 Received: 10/7/06. From the TV show "According To Jim", I received James Belushi today. He was also a member of "SNL' for a few years and the brother of the late John Belushi. I noticed my first name was written on the bottom of the back side of my return envelope. His assistant must write the name there of who he should sign the photo to. A cool success.



James Belushi (click to enlarge)

Ted Lange - Sent: 9/20/06 Received: 10/7/06. RTS. A different address was handwritten on the envelope, so I will try that one. Ted was most recently seen on "Celebrity Fit Club".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home