Saturday, November 04, 2006

Some en-'Channing' mail

It's a odd numbers game in today's mail. I sent this out on the 11th day of the 4th month and received it back on the 4th day of the 11th month.

Channing Tatum - Sent: 4/11/06 Received: 11/4/06. Today's success comes from model turned actor Channing Tatum. His acting credits include "Coach Carter", "She's The Man" and "Step Up". He also was featured in a series of popular Mt. Dew commercials and can be seen in Ricky Martin's video "She Bangs". This was a very cool success for me to get because first of all it was an address I researched out myself (which paid off) and secondly because Channing and I have the same birthday. He provided the photo, which I think is from "She's The Man".


Channing Tatum (click to enlarge)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHERE DID YOU GET THAT PICTURE!?

9:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home