Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Samantha & The City!

I hope the post office doesn't read today's entry on my blog.

Kim Cattrall - Sent: 10/17/06 Received: 10/31/06. Before I even get into this story I have to say Kim Cattrall has been on my "Most Wanted" list. I haven't publicly posted an updated most wanted list since my original "Top 12", but since I've been able to cross many names off my original list, one name I put on was Kim Cattrall. I loved her as "Samantha" (my favorite character) on "Sex & The City". The character was so different than any other character. I loved her one liners and how aggressive, confident and assertive the character was. Kim did an excellent job playing her. I sent a photo & index card to the play she's doing in London. I also enclosed a SAE envelope with $2 US dollars to cover overseas return postage. Today I received my photo and index card back (both signed & personalized - YAY!) and my $2 US dollars. On the front of the envelope where the postage should have been was handwritten "COD". The thing is the post office did not charge me for the postage (which I would have gladly paid) and this entire envelope came from London to my doorstep with no postage on it at all! That's definitely a new story to tell in my autograph experiences. Isn't that funny? Getting Kim means I've gotten all 4 of the girls on "Sex & The City" (although my Sarah Jessica Parker could be secretarial). A great success today to wrap up the month. It wasn't a trick - it was a treat!



Kim Cattrall signed photo & index card (above & below)



(below) the corner of my return envelope where postage should have been. COD (cash on delivery) is written instead and it made it to me with no postage at all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home