Friday, October 20, 2006

Love captain

No this post has nothing to do with Tennile, but let's go back to the 1970's anyway.

Gavin MacLeod - Sent: 5/5/06 Received: 10/20/06. Gavin MacLeod will always be remembered from "The Love Boat" where he played "Captain Stubing". I haven't seen a rerun of "The Love Boat" in a while but I have heard the theme song recently. Classic. They just don't make catchy TV theme songs anymore like they used to. Gavin sent me this photo which he personalized to my name.



Gavin MacLeod (click to enlarge)

1 Comments:

Blogger nitenursekevin said...

Ryan:

hey, its kevin mergen. really odd question for you, intersted in your response since you are in the BIZ.... what is your feeling regarding the dixie chicks and the new single "I'm not ready to make nice..:"

feel free to email me at kevinmergen@yahoo.com

1:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home