Monday, October 30, 2006

To the principal's office!

It seems like forever since I've had a new success. But I'm back today with one that's a little puzzling.

Victoria Principal - Sent: 10/23/06 Received: 10/30/06. I'm usually very good with being able to spot pre-print and autopen signatures but this one I'm not sure about. I received this 5X7 photo one week after mailing it out. And it's signed but I can't tell if it was signed with a fancy fountain pen/marker or if it's a pre-print or auto pen. And I can't find anyone else who's received the same photo so I can compare signatures. For the time being I'm going to mark it as real but I have some doubts. Victoria Principal will always be remembered for playing "Pam Ewing" on "Dallas".


Victoria Principal - real autograph or just a dream?


Frederique Van Der Wal - Sent: 9/20/06 Received: 10/26/06. RTS. Ok so I originally wrote to Frederique via e-mailing through her web site. On September 19th I received a e-mailed reply saying to send a SASE to the address they provided. I did and then I got RTS from that address. All I have to say to that is: ????????????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home