Friday, November 24, 2006

Every 'autograph' a memory

This past evening I went to the "Locked & Loaded" tour starring Dierks Bentley, Miranda Lambert & The Randy Rogers Band. I had the chance to meet two of the artists and add to my autograph collection.

Dierks Bentley - In Person: 11/24/06. I've seen Dierks in concert before but I have to say "WOW"! This was the best show I've seen him do yet. He's really grown as an entertainer. We had a great visit backstage before his show where he signed this photo for me. His new song "Long Trip Alone" may be my favorite song of his yet.



Dierks Bentley - great entertainer and a nice guy (click to enlarge)


Miranda Lambert - In Person: 11/24/06. Miranda's big break came on season one of "Nashville Star". She ended up the runner up for the season and earned a recording deal with Sony anyway. Like Dierks she's really grown as an entertainer. She was friendly backstage and even looks better than her photos show. "Kerosene" is not only a great song by Miranda but an awesome music video.



Miranda Lambert (click to enlarge)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home