Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Monthly recap: January 2007

I think 'Con artist" was a good posting for my last success on Matthew McConaughey. Upon further comparison the inscription and signature is either an autopen or pre print with someone filling in the personalization. I have seen celebs fill in the personalization themselves (remember the Josh Holloway instance) but for now I'm not counting this one as an authentic success. Lets move on now to this month's recap:

January 2007 autographs

Autographs received TTM (real or believed to be): 1
Out of that number, the amount that were purchased: 0
Pre prints: 1 (possible autopen w/a personalization)
RTS: 0
Other: 0
Total sent out in January: 6

I also came up with a revised 'Most Wanted' list for the new year. In no particular order it is:

Most Wanted 2007

1. Chris Evans
2. Faye Dunaway
3. Michelle Pfeiffer
4. Cher
5. Halle Berry
6. Tom Welling
7. Famke Janssen
8. Brandon Routh
9. Penny Marshall
10. Jessica Alba

If you can help me with achieve a success on any of these please post a reply with your e-mail address and I will be in touch.

Coming soon to this blog: another 'Flashback' segment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home