Monday, December 11, 2006

Miller time!

I feel like it's confessions time. I have sent no request out in weeks. I know I will pay the price for it in the months to come. But in the mean time, I enjoy these two new successes today.

Wentworth Miller - Sent: 7/31/06 Received: 12/11/06. Wentworth is one of the hottest new stars on TV now, thanks to the show 'Prison Break'. When I sent this out I didn't know 'Prison Break' has switched their filming location from Chicago to Texas. My letter went to Chicago, so I didn't put much stock into getting a reply. Sending it there may have added some time into getting a response but Wentworth sent this great photo, personalized to my name.



'Prison Break' star Wentworth Miller (click to enlarge)


Channing Tatum - Sent: 9/7/06 Received: 12/11/06. You may remember that I scored a success from Channing last month. Before that first success came in, I retried him at a different address. This success came from that second attempt address (which was also previously untested) than I used and proved to work. Ironically he sent the same photo that he sent me last time. Still cool that I did get a reply. Channing's movie "Step Up" was just released on DVD.



Second success from Channing Tatum (click to enlarge)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ryan,

I run channingtatumunwrapped.blogspot.com and I have give aways for our blog readers. I would love to give away an autographed picture of Channing Tatum to a reader this year. Can you tell me how you have gotten your autographs? I can be reached at webmaster@channingtatumunwrapped.com. My readers and I really appreciate your help.

Thanks,
LaQuishe

9:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am a really big fan of channing and i was wondering if you could tell me how you went about getting your autograph from channing thanks so much

4:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home