Friday, December 22, 2006

Score tonight!

I'm definitely considering this an early Christmas present. (Not that I really deserve one autograph wise with my lack of sending out in the last month plus). But when I opened this it brought back some old feelings of 'victory' when getting a surprise autograph that I really wanted.

Adrian Zmed - Sent: 3/21/04 Received: 12/18/06. You might be a fan of Adrian Zmed from "T.J. Hooker" (he played Officer Vince Romano). I'm a big fan of him from "Grease 2" where he played the T-Bird leader "Johnny Nogerelli". It's not a secret on this blog how much I liked that movie. You don't see a lot of Adrian Zmed successes through the mail, so this was a pleasant surprise and a nice addition to my "Grease 2" collection, even if it did take just over 550 days to get.



"Score Tonight" was the name of the song they were singing in this "Grease 2" photo, which Adrian Zmed mentioned in the personalization above.



Adrian Zmed (click to enlarge either)

1 Comments:

Blogger Kiwiautogal said...

Wow Wow Wow! Now this is a fantastic score! Huge congrats on this success!

3:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home