Thursday, October 06, 2005

Look what I found....

Last night I watched "Lost" which was another exciting episode. Today I found some of the cast at my mailbox. I'll list them for you the way I opened them today:

Terry O'Quinn - Sent: 8/13/05 Received: 10/6/05. Last nights episode had a "backstory" about Terry's character "Locke". Although Terry O'Quinn has 25 years of work on his resume, I wasn't really aware of him until "Lost". He's a great actor though. This appears to be one of his own photos that he provided and not the "Lost" fan photos that he has sent out to other people. Great photo and success none the less.


Terry O'Quinn as the mysterious "Locke" on "Lost"


Harold Perrineau Jr. - Sent: 8/13/05 Received: 10/6/05. For a show that's as big as it is right now much of the "Lost" cast is very receptive to fan mail. Harold plays "Michael" who is involved in a big story arch right now. He was nice enough to send me one of those great signed promotional pictures from the show.


Harold Perrineau Jr. (aka "Michael" from "Lost")


Josh Holloway - Sent: 9/3/05 Received: 10/6/05. AAARGHHHHH. Ok now I feel just a little bit better. I don't know what to call this. First if you aren't aware of what happened last time I wrote him see my August 30th posting. I sent the pre-print back with a very nice letter asking if he could actually sign and personalize the photo for me. He personalized it and inscribed it (handwriting matches others successes) but did not actually sign it and left the pre-printed signature as his autograph. AAARGHHHHH! I'm just going to have to get a photo myself and send it to him with another request. I better not wait long to do this because I know his fan mail is sky rocketing. I think sending out pre-prints is his first step to starting not to sign anymore. But I have to get a "completed success" from this guy. He's now my favorite on the show.


Not giving up on you yet Josh Holloway! ("Sawyer")

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home