Thursday, February 01, 2007

Stan is THE man!

A new success for a new month is a great way to start the month.

Stan Lee - Sent: 1/26/07 Received: 2/1/07. As you might remember I have tried to get Stan Lee many times before and it wasn't until just recently that I ever received anything back from him. The down side about that success was that he didn't personalize the photo I sent him (but did personalize one for my friend). I didn't want to push the issue but it seems Stan is in a signing mood lately so I did purchase another photo and sent it to him and did receive it back signed and personalized (as I love) with a very quick 6 day turn around. For those who need a refresher, Stan Lee created many of Marvel Comics super heroes, including Spider-man, Hulk, Fantastic Four and the original X-men. A true icon.


Stan Lee (click to enlarge)

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

this one is awesome. any comic nerd, like me, would love to have this in his collection. i happen to be a huge fan of the x-men. keep up the good work collecting!

12:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home