Monday, June 11, 2007

It was just a matter of time

With a staple of country music classics like "Forever & Ever, Amen", "Diggin' Up Bones", "1982" "Three Wooden Crosses" and "On The Other Hand" Randy Travis has been a bona fide country music superstar for over twenty years now.

Randy Travis - In Person: 6/8/07. It's been almost 20 years since I saw Randy Travis in concert last. His show was chalked full of a bunch of hit songs and he was very nice backstage before the show. Although he didn't sign a lot of items backstage, he was kind enough to sign this CD insert for me. It's hard for me to pick a favorite song of his but if I was forced too, I would probably say "Look Heart, No Hands". Hopefully it won't be another 20 years before I get to see his show again.


Randy Travis (by the way this In Person signature matches a TTM sign I obtained prior to starting this blog perfectly).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home