Saturday, May 05, 2007

Brad Paisley's Bonfires & Amplifiers

I went to a great country music concert last night and was able to meet all the acts who performed.

Brad Paisley - In Person: 5/4/07. Brad Paisley headlined the "Bonfires & Amplifiers" tour that I saw last night. It was an incredible show. The type of show that artists win "Entertainer of The Year" because of. The show was a great mix of music from his hits to tracks that will be on his next album. Backstage after the show Brad told me they are filming next Thursday's show for a future DVD release. So if the tour doesn't make it's way to your area make sure to watch the concert DVD. He was also kind enough to sign the CD insert from his most recent CD for me. You can see my photos with Brad here.



Kellie Picker - In Person: 5/4/07. You may know Kellie from last years "American Idol". Her show included her two hit singles "Red High Heels" and "I Wonder", plus a cover version of Dolly Parton's "9 to 5". Her hair is much shorter than it looks on the CD insert she signed for me.



Jack Ingram - In Person: 5/4/07. Jack has been putting out records for about 10 years now but it wasn't until the last 2 years or so he's found major success with his releases. He performed a great set including his #1 single "Wherever You Are" plus other hits like "Love You", "Lips Of An Angel" and "Measure Of A Man". He signed his brand new CD insert for me after his portion of the show.



Taylor Swift - In Person: 5/4/07. She was so sweet when I met her. A hug, a photo with her and my CD insert signed. Taylor Swift is a very talented singer/songwriter who's 17 years old. She has released two singles so far ("Tim McGraw" and "Teardrops On My Guitar") off her debut album.



This show was also the show where Taylor, Kellie & Jack pulled a joke on Brad. Taylor and Kellie appeared onstage dressed up as "Ticks" (while Brad sang the song) and Jack dressed as an exterminator who kills them. You Tube has a video of it here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home