Sunday, April 29, 2007

A birthday autograph

Sorry for the delay in posting this. It came in on Thursday, which was my birthday. Being busy with several birthday activities delayed me having the time to post it. With the lack of sending out I've done I feel lucky to have received anything back, especially on my birthday.

Dustin Hoffman - Sent: 8/7/06 Received: 4/26/07. If this is the real deal I'm very pleased with it, even though it isn't personalized to my name (like I like). What can you say about Dustin Hoffman? He's incredible. Always has been. I sent him two photos which both came back signed. At first I thought they might be "auto penned" but after looking and comparing the two signatures, I can see a slight spacing difference where he signed his last name, so I've ruled out an auto pen. Hopefully it's not secretarial. It still felt good to get an autograph on my birthday though.



Dustin Hoffman above (from "Rain Man") and below (from a very early film "Lonesome Cowboy"). Click to enlarge either.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great "Rain Man" photo and great success! Congrats!

1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home