Monday, April 09, 2007

This time I know it's for real

I couldn't resist naming this post what I did, not only because it's one of Donna's hits but because of my last posting on the fake Michelle Pfeiffer autograph that I received.

Donna Summer - Sent: 11/17/06 Received: 4/9/07. Today's success comes from the Queen Of Disco... Donna Summer. Donna is one of the few artists who's work I really love that I haven't had a chance to see in concert (yet). I hope she will tour in my area sometime soon so I can see her. She sent me this head shot photo with a form letter which confirms the signature is authentic. Some of my favorite Donna Summer songs include "Hot Stuff", "On The Radio", "I Will Go With You", "Dim All The Lights", "This Time I Know It's For Real" and of course "Last Dance".



Donna Summer signed photo (above) and the letter that came with it (below). Click to enlarge either.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jim Quinton said...

Way to Go Ms. Summer! I knew I always liked her for some reason besides the great music. ;-)

7:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home