Monday, April 02, 2007

Pfeiffer pfools

I consider this my April fools prank (pulled on me a day late).

Michelle Pfeiffer - Sent: 9/13/06 Received: 4/2/07. I tried Michelle at the set address to 'Hairspray' in Canada, thinking maybe a via venue address wouldn't bring back the usual auto penned signature response. I even enclosed a post it asking nicely to just send it back unsigned if she couldn't authentically sign it and not to use the auto pen machine. Didn't matter. My 'Grease 2' photo came back along with another photo she provided both auto penned. Look closely at both signatures and you'll see they match too perfect, space for space same size. You can also compare it to my previous attempt at trying to get her. At least the photo she sent is a beautiful one that I've never seen before. This envelope was returned with US postage on it (but no post mark).



(above) Michelle sent the auto penned photo (above) and had the auto pen machine sign the photo that I sent (below).

1 Comments:

Blogger Angie said...

I've been trying to get hers for years too! Bummer that she autopenned your cool Grease 2 promo. That was one of my favorite movies when I was younger.

By the way, I finally started my own successes blog. No where as impressive as yours, but it's a start! http://angiesautographs.blogspot.com/

7:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home