Monday, February 05, 2007

9021 - OH

Today's success comes from Canada.

Jason Priestley - Sent: 8/29/06 Received: 2/5/07. I grew up watching '90210' and longing to have a more exciting and active teenage life like the characters did on the show. (Except for 'Andrea' who seemed a little too obsessed with that school newspaper). Anyway, Jason Priestley played one of the shows main characters, Brandon Walsh. I know he's played other roles (including last years "Love Monkey") but he's always going to be remembered by me as Brandon. He provided this very cool photo personalized to my name.


Jason Priestley (click to enlarge)

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Just out of curiosity, I think it would be interesting if you explained how to go about getting autographs of celebrities. I would be interested in getting some via the mail.

12:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lucky!!!.. Awsome success...I've been trying to get his autograph since 1997...Which address did you send to. You can email me at bertuzzi44_bruiser@hotmail.com

sorry if im taking your time thanks again and amazing success

4:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home