Saturday, October 15, 2005

A great 'dae' for an autograph

At first I didn't think I had anything new for today. When I peaked down at my mailbox I didn't see any large size envelopes on top of the mailbox. But today's success was inside my mailbox. Normally that wouldn't make me happy, but we had a homecoming parade going on and a lot of people were outside on the street. So I'm glad they kept it "out of sight" so it wouldn't get stolen.

Daniel Dae Kim - Sent: 9/15/05 received: 10/15/05. Another success from "Lost" today. Daniel Dae Kim plays "Jin Kwon". When I wrote my letter to him I read his acting bio/resume and realized I had seen him somewhere before. (I thought he looked familiar to me). He had small parts in "Spider-man 2" and "Hulk". The inscription on the photo says "MAHALO!" . Mahalo is a Hawaiian word used to respectively say "Thank you". ("Lost" is filmed in Hawaii if you didn't know). Cool success (and I love the pictures that the "Lost" cast sends out).


Daniel Dae Kim is "Lost" ("Jin")

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home