Thursday, November 10, 2005

Hal yeah!

It must be comedians week this week on my blog.

Hal Sparks - In Person: 11/10/05. Hal Sparks is on the road performing a comedy show right now. Originally I purchased this picture with the intention of sending it off this week to try him via venue. But then late Monday night I found out one of his tour stops was going to be about 30 minutes from where I live. So milling it over for a while whether to go or not (most of my friends were unavailable to go with me), I decided I probably would regret not going and so I went. His show was very funny and he was kind enough to sign my photo for me after the show. I'm glad I had the photo as he had no merchandise with him. You've probably seen Hal from his appearances on "Vh1's I Love The .. (70's/80's/90's)", "Queer As Folk", "Spider-man 2" or remember him as the former host of "Talk Soup".
















Who's that standing in front of Hal's Bar & Grill? Why, it's Hal Sparks!

2 Comments:

Blogger willow2us said...

I HATE YOU...I have wanted Hal Sparks forever. And nothing. I even bid on 2 differant ones on AutographWorld and lost....Lee

4:21 AM  
Blogger Kajun Beth said...

Great success! I wrote him on the comedy tour, AND I sent pics! I hope he sends it back!

7:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home