Sunday, October 30, 2005

Hello Dolly!

Last night I saw Dolly Parton on her "Vintage" tour. I had incredible seats and was fortunate enough to be able to go backstage before the show and visit with Dolly. This was the third time I had met her. She was just as kind and fun as the previous times and a very easy person to talk to.

Dolly Parton - In person: 10/29/05. I'm lucky enough to have several things already signed by Dolly so I didn't know what to chose to have her sign this time. I decided upon bringing her big RCA box set up (although I wish it would have had her photo on the front). I have some other box sets signed so I thought it would be nice to have this one signed as well. The autograph was only one part of the great night I had at her show.
















In person autograph from Dolly Parton

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home