Tuesday, October 25, 2005

To the batcave! (or the peach pit)

Double success today.

Christian Bale - Sent: 6/10/05 Received: 10/25/05. Over the weekend I bought the "Batman Begins" DVD and last night I was watching the bonus features disc and I remember thinking that I need to find another address to try Christian Bale at. Then today I got a big surprise when I opened my mail and found that he did sign my "Batman" photo. This is so cool. I know he has to be getting flooded with mail too. Christian is the third "Batman" that I have (next to Adam West & Val Kilmer) in my collection. This success has made me very happy. I also can't wait until the next "Batman" film is released.




















Christian Bale as "Batman" (click to enlarge)


Joe E. Tata - Sent: 10/18/05 Received: 10/25/05. High school memories. My school wasn't anything like "Beverly Hills 90210" but I still watched it ever week. Joe E. Tata played "Nat" the owner of "The Peach Pit" where all the kids hung out at. He sent me a great "90210" promo pic plus a note responding to my asking where I could find a picture of him when he guest starred on "Wonder Woman" at. All of this in one weeks time.




















Joe E. Tata ("Nat" from "Beverly Hills 90210")
















Note from Joe E. Tata

3 Comments:

Blogger Kajun Beth said...

We got our Joe E. Tata on the same day! How cool is that! Site looks great, as usual. Keep up the good work.

7:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Would you mind sharing the address you sent for Joe E. Tata? Thank you very much!

12:39 PM  
Blogger bratt8781 said...

You are so lucky! I have been searching for Joe E. Tata's address for awhile now. I loved Beverly Hills 90210 and can't wait for season 4's DVD release in April. Would you mind sharing the address with me? Thanks for your time.

1:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home