Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Ring around the Rosie

Tonight I need to write a few more requests to send out. Each time I get a new success though it motivates me to send out more, and today there was new motivation.

Rosie O'Donnell - Sent: 10/28/05 Received: 11/8/05. Rosie is currently doing "Fiddler On The Roof" on Broadway. She seems to have been replying to a lot of people so I sent a letter to "Fiddler". Today I got back a signed photo (it's a real signature, not a pre-print or autopen). I wish it had been personalized though. But with all the mail she's receiving she easily could have sent pre-prints back so it's still cool. I remember when I first started collecting people were complaining about how hard it was to get her. It goes to show how peoples signing habits change.




















Rosie O'Donnell (click to enlarge)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home