Monday, October 31, 2005

Trick or treat? (october vs september)

Time to wrap up and review another month. I had a "Return To Sender" (RTS) last Thursday (10/27) on Ryan McPartlin. For some reason I just can't find a address where my letter actually can get to him. Plus I recently heard his show "Living With Fran" got the axe. Back to the drawing board on him. Now looking back at this month I have to say I was pleased overall.

October 2005 autographs

Autographs received (real or believed to be): 8.5 (Josh Holloway counted as a half)
Out of that number, the amount that were purchased: 0
Pre prints: 1 (autopen)
RTS: 1
Other: 2 in-persons
Total sent out in October: 19


September 2005 autographs


Autographs received (real or believed to be): 14
Out of that number, the amount that were purchased: 0
Pre prints: 0
RTS: 0
Other: 2 unexpected autographs as gifts
Total sent out in September: 16

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home