Tuesday, November 01, 2005

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away

FLASHBACK - Ewan McGregor

With today's release of "Star Wars III: Revenge Of The Sith" on DVD, I thought it would be fun to do a "Star Wars" flashback on the blog.

Ewan McGregor - Sent: 8/2/04 Received: 9/10/04. I remember ordering this picture and before I had a chance to send it out someone had posted on a web site that Ewan McGregor wasn't going to autograph any Star Wars related items anymore. (Which was not true). But before I knew that it wasn't true, I sent it to London anyway and in a little over a month received it back signed and personalized. I love seeing an actor like Ewan, who has a huge fan base, being so receptive to his mail. And the best part? The signature matches "In-Person" scans that I've seen.


Ewan McGregor is "Obi-Wan Kenobi" (click to enlarge)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home