Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Not this man's best friend

A lot of times the bigger 'celebrities' will answer their autograph requests with "pre printed" autographed photos. (Where they sign the original photo, make copies of it and send you a copy of the real one, so your not really getting an authentic autograph). When your talking about people like Halle Berry, Tom Cruise you can understand the enourmous amount of mail they must receive, but when you see a 'B' or 'C' list 'celebrity' send one out you have to wonder.

Duane 'Dog' Chapman - Sent: 10/25/05 Received: 12/6/05. I'm a fan of a lot of the A&E reality shows such as "Family Plots", "Growing Up Gotti" and "Airline". Once in a while I do watch "Dog The Bounty Hunter". It's a ok show (but I like the other ones better). "Dog" mentions on his web site that if you want a autographed photo just to make sure to send a SASE. So I do and I get a Pre-print. Which leaves me wondering one thing ... "Huh"?



Pre-Print from 'Dog The Bounty Hunter' & his wife Beth

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home