Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Where are my autographs? (nov. vs oct.)

What's new? I go to the mailbox every morning. I look for new autograph(s). Nothing there. *Sigh*. I did get my photo back from when I met Dolly Parton again (last month) so I updated my profile picture from the old picture of me with Dolly to the new one taken October 29, 2005. Check it out. And now on to the monthly recap...

November 2005 autographs

Autographs received (real or believed to be): 7
Out of that number, the amount that were purchased: 0
Pre prints: 0
RTS: 0
Other: 3 (In-person)
Total sent out in November: 17



October 2005 autographs

Autographs received (real or believed to be): 8.5 (Josh Holloway counted as a half)
Out of that number, the amount that were purchased: 0
Pre prints: 1 (autopen)
RTS: 1
Other: 2 in-persons
Total sent out in October: 19

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home