Saturday, November 12, 2005

Living with Martha Stewart's autograph

Just in time for the holidays Martha arrives today for the perfect addition to my collection.

Martha Stewart - Sent: 10/25/05 Received: 11/12/05. With as much as she has on her "plate" right now it seems odd that Martha Stewart would have the time to respond to autograph requests. But not replying would be almost "Anti-Martha" and she is a "kinder gentler Martha" now. If a secretary did sign it, I wouldn't be surprised. But I did find some scans online that said they were "In-Person" and the handwriting matches.
















Martha Stewart (click to enlarge)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ryan,
You've got a great blog, and some really interesting photos. I was wondering if you would please help me out. I would really like a Martha Stewart autograph, and I have sent a few e-mails via her website with no reply. Could you please e-mail me at babsrn@hotmail.com and tell me how you got yours?

Thanks,
Barbara.

12:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home