Saturday, November 19, 2005

You're fired!

After a quiet week two successes arrive today. It used to be Monday was my best day to receive successes, now it seems it's Saturday. I guess Saturday is the new Monday.

Donald Trump - Sent: 11/9/05 Received: 11/19/05. My last success (exactly a week ago) was Martha Stewart, star of the second "Apprentice". Today I get the original "Apprentice" star Donald Trump. I can't pin point any specific reason as to why I wrote to Donald. I've watched a few episodes and it was alright. I'm not a huge fan, but it's a fun autograph to have in the collection. I've seen other people send "The Donald" one dollar bills to sign which is kind of creative. I chose a photo for my collection (which he provided).
















"The Donald" Donald Trump autographed photo



Andrew W. Walker - Sent: 11/3/05 Received: 11/19/05. If you watched "Sabrina The Teenage Witch" or "Student Bodies" you probably are aware of Andrew W. Walker's work. More recently he guest starred as "Frank" on the Halloween episode of "Reba". The address I tried him at was previously untested but it proved to work (and quickly too). He supplied the photo which is his current headshot.
















Andrew W. Walker (click to enlarge)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home