Friday, December 02, 2005

Believe it or not....

It had been almost two weeks in between successes but I'm back in the game again.

William Katt - Sent: 11/15/05 Received: 12/2/05. There hasn't been many reported successes on William Katt (outside of paying for him in the convention circuit) until a few months ago. Finding the right address (where the mail reaches them) is always the key. And someone did find a working address for William Katt, so I ordered a "Greatest American Hero" photo and sent it off to him. Today the photo and my index card came back signed. (Compare it to an "In-Person" autograph obtained by my friend Lee by clicking here). Besides "Greatest American Hero" (which had a killer theme song) I also enjoyed William in "Carrie".
















William Katt, "The Greatest American Hero"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home