Saturday, January 14, 2006

Kristin Kruek strikes again

You would almost think this was a reposting of last Saturday's blog update.

Kristin Kruek - Sent: 1/3/05 Received: 1/14/06. The first request I sent out in 2005 was to Kristin. As you might remember last Saturday I received my first success from her (via my second request). It took over a year but today my original request came back fulfilled. (I wonder where the letter sat that entire time)? Kristin must be getting caught up on her fan mail as I see other people have been getting long pending successes from her as well. As usual she was brilliant in this past weeks episode of "Smallville".



second success from Kristin Kruek (click to enlarge)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

came across your blog today...love the content...i've been looking for someone to share thru the mail successes with...email me at poker_incorporated@yahoo.com if interested

1:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home