Saturday, December 17, 2005

Greased success

We have a John Travolta success in today's update. Talk about someone who has been in some incredible projects. "Grease", "Pulp Fiction", "Staying Alive", "Urban Cowboy", "Saturday Night Fever", "Carrie" and even "Welcome Back Kotter" to name just a few. I bet there are not many people that can't find something within John Travolta's work they didn't love.

John Travolta - Sent: 11/15/05 Received: 12/17/05. I have never seen anyone else's TTM (through the mail) successes as debated as John Travolta's. Some people say he does not sign through the mail ever, some say only certain addresses (or movie sets) are the only way to get an authentic autograph, some say it doesn't matter where you send to because a secretary will sign for him regardless. Those thoughts (and every other possible scenario you can imagine) have been applied to John Travolta's TTM successes. I had Beth look at my scans to compare them to her In-person autograph. She and I agree they are very similar to hers and probably a match. But on the flip side of the coin the signature I received also looks a lot like other TTM successes (some of which the users claim are secretarial). I sent the "Grease" photo which was returned with his own photo, both signed and personalized by John Travolta (or ???).



John Travolta "Grease" picture (click to enlarge)



photo sent to me by John Travolta

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home