Monday, December 12, 2005

Tony the tiger

I'm hoping for a very good week this week at the mailbox. It's off to a good start today.

Tony Danza - Sent: 11/9/05 Received: 12/12/05. Another one down on my "Who's The Boss" cast photo. I probably will temporarily stop working on this photo until I see successes coming in on the two remaining, Katherine Helmond and Alyssa Milano (both of which are a challenge to get). This is my second success from Tony Danza who went to college in the area I live in. He signed the photo and index card that I sent him.


3 down on my "Who's The Boss" cast photo



Signed Tony Danza index card

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

hi i'm gr8 fan of tony danza i'm from india do u have his mail id or any address. i want to write him mail.i love his show whos the boss.daily i watched his show. pls reply and give his any any contact details.

8:57 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

hi this is monica again pls pls give me tony`s contact details fan mail address anything .you can mail me at monica_k78@yahoo.com.wait
i'm a big fan of tony danza
ing for ur reply thanks

7:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home