Wednesday, January 04, 2006

New for 2006...

Two successes start out my 2006 autograph collection today.

Sharon Gless - Sent: 6/15/04 Received: 1/4/06. I thought this was lost for sure. I remember last year on Star Archive seeing every pending request (from the same address I used) from Sharon Gless come back (within a week or so) and mine was the only one that didn't. I remember that bumming me out. But today I no longer need to be "bummed" as my "Cagney & Lacey" photo came back signed by Sharon Gless. I mailed it to a CA address but my envelope came back with my US postage covered up with Canadian postage. I guess in the 568 days it took to get the success this photo took a little vacation as well. I will send it to Tyne Daily (and hope it doesn't take as long) later this week to try to complete it.


Sharon Gless played "Christine Cagney" on "Cagney & Lacey". (click to enlarge).












Alan Ritchson - Sent: 10/21/05 Received: 1/4/06. Actor/musician Alan Ritchson has been seen on "American Idol: The Search For A Superstar" and the "Aquaman" episode of "Smallville" a few months ago (playing Arthur 'Aquaman' Curry). After the "Smallville" episode I e-mailed him and asked for an autographed photo. I didn't hear anything so I decided to try again and (believe it or not) wrote him a letter last night that I planned to mail this week. Then today's mail shows up with his success. It looks like the back insert from a cd which he signed, then unfortunately folded in two to mail out in a regular sized envelope. I'll probably try him again in the future to get a photo signed (preferably a "Smallville" one) but in the mean time this can hold me over.













Alan Ritchson autograph (front & back)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home