Monday, December 19, 2005

'BIG' success

My friend Mark has gotten me hooked on "Sex & The City". (Yet another show I have never seen until now). So I'm in the beginning stages of trying to build a "Sex & The City" collection. Today I landed my first success for the group.

Chris Noth - Sent: 11/21/05 Received: 12/19/05. I was fooled last week when I went to the mailbox. I saw a New York postmark on one of the envelopes and thought it was Chris Noth. (It wasn't, it was Vanessa Williams). Chris was an original member of "Law & Order" playing "Detective Mike Logan". He has reprised that role currently as a regular on "Law & Order: Criminal Intent". I loved his work on "Sex & The City" where he played "Mr. Big". I wrote to him at the set address for "Law & Order: Criminal Intent" and he provided the photo below.


Chris Noth (click to enlarge)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home