Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Who let the dog out?

I recommend reading (or re-reading) my December 6th, 2005 post before reading this new posting about Duane Chapman star of the A&E reality show 'Dog The Bounty Hunter'.

Duane 'Dog' Chapman - Sent: N/A Received: 12/27/05. When I went to my mailbox today I saw I had a envelope waiting. Cool, no surprise. Then I see the handwriting on it and know it's not one I sent out. The return address stamp is from Duane "Dog" (The Bounty Hunter) Chapman. So I'm thinking this is very cool. They decided to send me a real autograph instead of the lousy pre-print they sent me earlier this month. I open the envelope to get the exact same lousy pre print photo they sent me earlier. Yes they took another photo, put it in their own envelope, addressed it to me (handwriting looks like Beth's) and paid the postage to send me the same thing. The funny thing is I never contacted them at all since my original request that they answered earlier this month. Odd!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home