Saturday, January 07, 2006

Mail from smallville

Saturday's have seemed to be the lucky mailbox day for me. Does that tradition continue in 2006? So far it's looks like it does.

Kristin Kruek - Sent: 6/15/05 Received: 1/7/06. If you looked over my pending list you've probably seen that I've written to Kristin many times (at many addresses) in the past. Today I received my first success from her. I wrote to her at the Canadian set address for a project she did this summer called "Partition". I enjoyed Kristin in the movie "Euro Trip", but my favorite role she's played so far has been "Lana Lang" on "Smallville". I didn't really care for last season's "Smallville". I was bored with some of the storylines and plots. But this season has put the show back where it was in the first three seasons. Very exciting twists and turns to the plot. I'm excited to add Kristin to my collection. She's a very talented actress with a bright future.
















Kristin Kruek (click to enlarge)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home