Monday, July 23, 2007

Driving Mr. Spacey

Even though I haven't been sending out, it's still nice to see successes show up, especially successes like the one I received today.

Kevin Spacey - Sent: 9/13/06 Received: 7/23/07. This is a huge addition to my autograph collection. Kevin Spacey is a double Academy Award winning actor. I tried him last fall when he was doing a play in London. When I didn't get a reply, I tried him again here in the States back in May (I heard he was signing via that venue). Today it's my very first success that came back, postmarked London. Being the super hero fan that I am, it's no surprise I would send a photo of him as "Lex Luthor" from the "Superman Returns" movie. Kevin Spacey's other huge films include "The Usual Suspects", "American Beauty", "Pay It Forward" and "LA Confidential".


Kevin Spacey (click to enlarge)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fantastic collection. I wonder if any of them would sign my name?

paul

9:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great autograph! We met him in New York last Spring and he was a great signer.

Thanks!

Tyler
TopPix Autographs

8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home