Friday, July 20, 2007

Some TA for today

A side note before I continue onto today's post, I will be combining the June & July monthly recaps at the end of this month. OK, now on to business. I went to a country music show last night at a county fair and gained two new autographs for my collection.

Trace Adkins - In Person: 7/19/07. Trace did an excellent live show last night that was chalked full of hits like "Honky Tonk Badonkadonk", "Hot Mama", "Ladies Love Country Boys", "Chrome" and "Swing". He also did an awesome cover version of Ronnie Milsap's "Stranger In My House". (I hope he records that someday). I met Trace before his show and he signed a CD insert for me.


Trace Adkins (click to enlarge)

Jamie O'Neal - In Person: 7/19/07. Jamie O'Neal opened the show that I went to last night. (I'm a huge fan of her work). It had been about a year since I saw her last. I had a nice visit with her and she signed the CD single insert to her most recent single for me after her performance. Her hits include "There Is No Arizona", "When I Think About Angels", "Somebody's Hero" and "Trying To Find Atlantis".



Jamie O'Neal promo CD single (click to enlarge)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home