Wednesday, February 01, 2006

An autograph opportunity that was 'lost'

A very weird way to start a new month of autograph collecting.

Cynthia Watros - Sent: 10/1/05 Received: 2/1/06. Cynthia Watros is one of the new members of "Lost" ("Libby"). I was well aware of her talent before she joined the show because I watched "Guiding Light" at the time she was part of their cast, playing "Annie". I was excited to open my envelope to see a success from her. It's the first one I've seen come in from the "Lost" set address. But then I was disappointed to realize it's a Pre-Printed signature on the photo. Pre-Prints suck! When I went to scan it I saw handwriting on the back. In blue ball-point pen it's written "To Ryan Thank you so much for your continued support. XXOO" but she didn't sign it! ARGHH!!! This is so similar to the Josh Holloway incident (see my October 6, 2005 posting). ARGHH!!! If only she would have signed it authentically on the back at least it would have been something. ARGHH!!! So close to having an awesome success.



Cynthia Watros (above w/a pre printed signature). Below the back of the same photo with her handwritten note to me (minus her signature)



(click to enlarge either)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home