Saturday, January 28, 2006

Secretary & The City?

It's been very quiet on the mail front lately. I've been a little behind on sending out requests (not the motivation but trying to find someone to write to where I would get a reply). After this weekend I should be caught up and back on track. In the mean time it was another lucky Saturday for me at the mailbox today.

Sarah Jessica Parker - Sent: 12/13/05 Received: 1/28/06. It wasn't until the end of 2005 that I became hooked on "Sex & The City" (better late than never I guess). So naturally being a (new) fan of the show I want to add as many of the cast autographs as I can get to my collection. Today I received Sarah Jessica Parker ("Carrie Bradshaw") who signed both pictures I sent her. Well at least I think Sarah Jessica signed it. Most collectors think she uses a secretary to sign for her. I've seen "In Person" successes from her and the "Sarah" and the "J" in Jessica seem to match. After that it's more like a line. Could that be because in person she doesn't have much time and it's a faster signature, where through the mail she has time to slow down and sign her name completely? Or has she employed someone to sign for her? I'm hoping for more of the former than the later. In addition to "Sex & The City" Sarah Jessica has a full cast of credits which includes "Square Pegs", "Footloose", "Honeymoon In Vegas" and more recently "The Family Stone".



Sarah Jessica Parker - here's hoping it's the real deal

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home