Tuesday, January 31, 2006

The mother of 'Sisters'

Today's success is the first success I received in 2006 that was (originally) sent out in 2006.

Elizabeth Hoffman - Sent: 1/19/06 Received: 1/31/06. I'm most familiar with Elizabeth Hoffman from the TV show "Sisters". She played the mother, "Bea" on the show. I watched "Sisters" for a long time but for some reason I missed the series finale. So to this day I never saw how it ended. (I read about it online but it's not the same). I really wished the show was rerunning or available on DVD. In addition to "Sisters", Elizabeth Hoffman has been a regular (or guest star) on shows such as "Dante's Peak", "Star Gate SG1", "Thirtysomething", "Matlock" and "Little House On The Prairie". A quick reply and a great success to wrap up the month.



Elizabeth Hoffman (click to enlarge)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home