Thursday, February 23, 2006

Smallville Torch headline: Ryan is happy!

Mail out a letter that you never thought would get a success with. Add in one hell of an actress, throw in a dash of shock for the fact that it's a real signature and you've got the recipe for today's autograph.

Allison Mack - Sent: 1/31/05 Received: 2/23/06. This was a big surprise! I wrote to Allison Mack over a year ago at an untested address in CA. I think she lives in Canada (where Smallville films) so I didn't put much stock in getting anything back. Even though the photo isn't personalized to my name (as I like) I'm just so happy that it's real and not a pre print or a stamped signature. You don't see many successes from her through the mail. "Chloe" is my absolute favorite on "Smallville". I would be so much happier if her character and "Clark" ended up together on the show. You don't want to get me started on the reasons why I want them together, how perfect they are for each other and the episodes where she's gotten hurt by her feelings for him. I have very strong feelings on the subject. I plan to keep trying to get a personalized pic from Allison, but this definitely holds me over in the mean time!



Chloe Sullivan (played by Allison Mack) is like a "cool version of Andrea Zuckerman" from "90210".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home