Saturday, February 04, 2006

Autographs lost at Mel's diner

I remember last February being a very successful month for me and this month is shaping up to be the same.


Diane Ladd - Sent: 11/9/05 Received: 2/4/06. Diane Ladd spent two seasons on one of my favorite shows "Alice" playing "Belle". (The waitress who replaced "Flo" after Polly Holliday left the show for her own spin off). I loved "Belle" as much as I did "Flo" on the show. (It should be noted, as confusing as it could get, that Diane Ladd played "Flo" in the TV movie "Alice Doesn't Live Here Anymore" which ended up being spun off into the sitcom "Alice"). Finding "Alice" photos with "Belle" on them are few and far between but I did have one (already signed by Linda Lavin "Alice" and Phillip McKeon "Tommy") so I sent it to Diane Ladd. Today it came back signed along with 2 4X6 b&w pre-prints. Beth Howland "Vera" is my next goal, but finding a working address for her is not that easy.




(above) Diane Ladd's signature on my 'Alice' cast photo (below) one of 2 Pre Prints she enclosed with my photo.





L. Scott Caldwell - Sent: 1/10/06 Received: 2/4/06. L. Scott Caldwell plays "Rose", a recurring character on "Lost". You almost don't reconise her in the photo she sent as her hair looks a lot different on the show. Besides being kind enough to send this photo she also wrote me a quick reply to my letter. I hope they make her character a regular next season on "Lost".





(above) L. Scott Caldwell signed photo and reply to my letter

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home