Friday, February 03, 2006

His name is Earl?

Just a quick update to the last post. I read today on Star Archive another user received the same success from Cynthia Watros that I did. A Pre-Print with a handwritten note on the back. Interesting. And now on to today's mail.

Jason Lee - Sent: 6/21/05 Received: 2/3/06. I wrote to Jason to add him to my "Incredibles" collection. I already have signed photos of Holly Hunter and Craig Nelson in character, so I sent Jason a photo of "Syndrome" (the character he voiced). I received the photo back unsigned today with one of his own photos that was authentically signed but not personalized. I would have preferred the "Syndrome" photo signed but this is better than no success at all. Jason currently stars on the TV show "My Name Is Earl".


Jason Lee (click to enlarge)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I recently also received a Cynthia Watros, but the signature is different, although it looks like the same ink. I'm interested to hear your take on this, especially since I haven't examined the signature on my photo myself (I'm living at school at the moment). Do you suspect SFM? Please let me know. Thanks.

10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home