Friday, February 10, 2006

The woman is a saint

It's one extreme to another. Yesterday's success took 534 days. Today's took 7.

Eva Marie Saint - Sent: 2/3/06 Received: 2/10/06. Eva Marie Saint is best known for classic films such as "On The Waterfront" and "North By Northwest". I'm excited to see her in this summer's new "Superman Returns" movie (where she will play Martha Kent). Even though the movie doesn't come out until the end of June, I was able to get a 8X10 still photo of her as Martha from the film. I sent it last Friday and received it back today signed and personalized. Eva also campaigns to ban the usage of cel phones by motorists which is probably why a sticker that read "Stay off the phone or stay off the road" was placed on my return envelope with my autograph.



Our first look at Eva Marie Saint as Martha Kent from the upcoming "Superman Returns" movie.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dmitry said...

what address did you use?

11:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home